I've never really been one for huge statement necklaces. Sure, I like them and think they can transform an outfit from dull/average to WOW in 0.4756 seconds, but I never really got that into it. I've been pretty experimental in the jewellery department throughout my teens and twenties actually, but once I'd had my bazillionth green tinged finger I decided enough was enough - I wanted some proper decent jewellery that won't fall apart the second I do up the clasp and won't leave me with crusty dry mouldy patches.
I'm really into the layered silver necklaces at the moment, it's so pretty and is really complimentary teamed with those lower necklines and tanned skin we can get away with now the weather is turning *slightly* warmer. Now I have found it difficult in the past to figure out where to get good quality sterling silver chains and pendants without paying out a fortune. After much research and a lot of trial and error, I have found a few companies that do just that. I can always rely on these bad boys to give me a darn decent product in exchange for a few pretty pennies.
Here's the kind of thing I am wearing at the moment:
1) Sterling Silver Hammered Ring £14.99 - Etsy seller Bluestarfishdesigns
2) Adjustable hammered Sterling silver band ring - £18 - Etsy seller Gemstations26
3) Parallel Bar Ring - £12.77 - Etsy seller Molokoplusjewelry
4) This one is from a Christmas market, SOZ.
5) Sterling Silver Statement Ring - £14 - Accessorize
6) Sterling Silver Toe Ring - £9.14 - Etsy seller SOLOJEWELLERY
7) Tissot Desire Ladies' Two-Colour Bracelet Watch - £195 - Ernest Jones
8) Curved Bar Necklace - £12 - Accessorize
9) Sterling Silver Infinity Karma Necklace - £11.99 - Etsy seller Bluestarfishdesigns
As you can see from the above, I have been Etsy scouting for good places to buy and lemme tell you good people - I highly recommend these mentioned above, especially Bluestarfishdesigns. Andy and Sarah run the company and are so helpful. I have had to send a few rings back due to me ordering the wrong size (woops) and it has been no problem whatsoever to exchange it. They also custom make a lot of their products, so pretty much whatever length chain you want you can have, just give them a little message through the Etsy website and they will sort it for you. Delivery is really quick too, just a couple of days later I was blinged up to my eyeballs.
Another place I am pretty darn impressed with recently is Boho Moon - these guys offer bohemian style silver jewellry at super affordable prices. Their sales are also really generous and with shipping only costing £1.50, you can go ordering crazy without spending double the amount on shipping. The way they wrap their products is gorgeous too!