GUYS! I’ve been nominated for my first ever blog award! Thank you so much to Beth for the nomination. Go and check her out - http://cowheartgirl.com/
The Liebster award is a little fun post allowing newer bloggers to network and get to know each other. It’s aimed at bloggers with smaller followings.
· Thank and link back to the blogger who nominated you.
· Answer the 11 questions that they have asked you.
· Nominate bloggers who have a following of <200 on Bloglovin’
· Ask them 11 questions.
· Notify the nominees.
So here are the questions that Kirsty asked me.
1. Who is your life idol and why?
Joanna Lumley AKA Patsy Stone. Just because.
2. If you could live as anyone else for a day, who would you choose?
Hmm maybe Obama, but on a day off so you wouldn’t have to go to all the meetings but you still get the VIP treatment. I’d maybe hire out a theme part and just go wild.
3. If you had free tickets to any UK festival, which would you choose to attend?
Glastonbury. I have been once before and had the absolute TIME OF MY LIFE. I would love to go again, especially for free, ‘cos everyone loves a freebie.
4. What is your ultimate life goal?
My life goal is to be happy. It’s kind of boring and nothing to really write home about, but I want to be happy and have a family and a home and dogs and chickens and stuff. I’m not very career minded, so being ‘Top Dog’ in a company does not appeal whatsoever.
5. If you and your blog could be a brand ambassador for any company, who would you want to work with?
I think I would have to say a homewear brand because I freaking love homewear. I think Oliver Bonas would be my absolute ideal. That or Anthropologie *in love*.
6. You have an afternoon of chatting on a park bench with anyone from the past or present, who’s with you?
Um hello – Max Branning from Eastenders!
7. You’re on a desert island. Food, water and shelter are all sorted but there’s no electricity, what 5 items would you want with you?
I think I would take my camera, a notebook/pen and 3 friends for pure entertainment.
8. Where was your best ever holiday?
This one has got to be the typical Florida holiday. Disney mixed with sun and theme parks. WINNING.
9. What is your biggest fear?
Losing the ones I love. And papercuts.
10. You have a date day and night with your significant other, you can spend the time doing whatever you like, what would you do?
I think we would spend the day time going to food markets and buying ingredients to make an amazzziinngg meal in the evening. NOM.
11. What inspired you to start blogging?
I have been reading blogs for a long time now, and after a chat with a few of my girlfriends I decided I was just going to bite the bullet and start one. And I haven’t looked back since. I love having a blog, I would encourage anyone to start one. It helps you be creative and build your confidence. PLUS. Everyone is bloody lovely.
SO PALS. The lucky people I nominate areeee: (Drumroll please..)
- Jay at JustJayBeauty - https://justjaybeauty.wordpress.com/
- Lauren at Modest London - http://modestlondon.com
- Sheona at The Lash Line - http://thelashline.blogspot.co.uk
- Hannah at Beauty Little You - beautylittleyou.blogspot.co.uk
Once again, thank you to Beth for my nomination, I look forward to my nominees answers!